We take care of your website while you take care of your core business
An experienced and attentive support team are ready to go to work on your website throughout the year
Business leaders and corporate executives today are hard pressed for time to get into the nitty-gritty of maintaining the company websites. That’s where we come in. Our dedicated support team works around the year to ensure that your website is always online, up to date and secure.
Our website maintenance contracts cover the following areas:
- Content Management System : Our team will maintain the CMS system for the site so that they or you can update the site.
- Website Content Updates : Any updates to the site content are just an email away. Send them to the support team and they are done.
- Technical Support : A ticketing system is in place to help you with any technical assistance you might need over email or phone.
- Security Updates : Keeping a website secure is a continuous job and our team ensures that the site is up to date with the latest security protocols.
- Website Backups : Our periodic backups ensure that the site is restored quickly after any eventuality such as server failure, malware attacks etc.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Website Maintenance Contract
Q. What is included in the website content updates? How many updates can the client request?
Our content updates include items such as addition of pages, changes to photos and graphics on the site, changes to website content such as adding of paragraphs etc. This however does not include any changes to the site design itself.
We do not set limits on the number of requests the client can make. However we do reserve the right to negotiate the contract if the frequency of updates increases unexpectedly or if support is required beyond the normal updates to the website.
Q. What kind of technical support do you provide? What does it involve?
Websites are dynamic in terms of data flow to and from the web servers. Web servers are like any other computer, prone to malfunctions and glitches. Although most hosting companies promise high uptimes there are times when we have to intervene.
Our technical support service as part of the website AMC includes:
- Immediate response and investigation in case the website does not load.
- Changes to the setup of the server such as adding sub-domains.
- Managing the email addresses and email setup for the website.
- Updating of scripts and code when newer browser versions are released.
- Answering technical queries from the client and advising the client on technical issues.
Q. What does security updates and backup services include?
There are many levels of security for each website, starting from the server level firewalls to the password protected login systems of the website. These have to be maintained, monitored and updated regularly. Everyday new threats come up on the internet and each one has to be dealt with and secured against. This requires vigilance and strong security routines.
Updates to the website code and scripts to ensure security remains
- To apply patches and solutions wherever security loopholes are detected.
- To routinely update the security protocols of the server.
- To take regular backups of critical data of the site
- To restore the data in the worst case scenario of the server crashing or being hacked.
Consider the annual maintenance contract as an insurance policy to keep your website going throughout the year and contributing valuably to your business.